Sunday, July 5, 2015

Menu Planning

This week's theme is........

MENU PLANNING

I have not been much of a menu planner lately.  We have been eating out 2-3 or more times every week.  Well, in order to become millionaire's we cannot do that.

Plus, my weight loss goal is shot at the moment, because of course I love all of the fattening foods at the restaurants, and not any of the skinny foods.  UGH!

So, in order to help take some of the burden off of me this month, I have developed a menu for every single night of the month.  Then, I will take some of the leftovers to work for lunch with me the next day. 

Most everything I will be making is gluten free, or I am making it as close to gluten free as I can.  Noodles will be gluten free noodles (except egg noodles, and I am not sure if they are gluten free or not.  I'm thinking not, since it doesn't state it on the package.  I have not looked at the ingredients, so am not for sure.)

Here is the menu:

I do not know why the menu is sideways....... Computers............

So, without further ado, here is my menu planning video. 

Let me know what you think!  And please subscribe to my youtube channel.
~Sherie~

No comments:

Post a Comment