Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Matthew 8: 26

And he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?"  Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.
 
Isn't it wonderful that our Lord can do this?
 
Easy Korean Beef

Thankfully, my husband started cooking this before I got home.  Not that it is hard.  I just got home late, so this made it quicker to get it done.

Ingredients:
1 pound ground hambuger meat
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon olive oil
3 Cloves Garlic
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes

Brown your hamburger meat and garlic in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.  Drain any fat that might have cooked out of it.  Add your brown sugar and soy sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.  After this step, I took a portion of it out for my boys that do NOT like spicy stuff.  Then, add the red peper flakes, and simmer for another 10 minutes.

Serve over white rice.

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment