Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Review 7/12/13

What a week!  We started out Monday with my youngest (7) screaming that he did NOT want to do school.  So, Monday was VERY long!  Tuesday, he still didn't want to do school, but it didn't take as long that day.  Wednesday, he woke up not wanting to do school again.  He started at 10:30am and finished at 3:30pm.  Thursday, I do my bookkeeping errands, so no school.  Friday, was excellent.  He woke up in a great mood, started school around 8:30 and finished at 10:30.  And we did every subject, no skimping.

Here is a picture diary of what we accomplished in History this week.  Of course, we did math, calendar work, reading, and writing also.  And we also read and answered questions about history.







 I found the above idea on Pinterest here
 




 Above is the animals my boys created and named.  God created the animals on day 6 and Adam had to name them.  So, my boys had to create new animals and name them.  I can't remember the names of their animals, but aren't they cute!

Again, another Pinterest idea.  We took the idea and made days on the timeline of what happened on that day.  I have found that with my boys, repetition is the key for them to remember things.  So, we read about creation, we created 2 different crafts about creation and we placed the days on the timeline so they will have a visual reminder every day of what God did for us.

God Bless you all!
Sherie

No comments:

Post a Comment