Thursday, August 22, 2013

Earth Exhibit

Only 10 libraries in the US will get this exhibit.  I am so thankful our library is one of them.  My boys LOVE the exhibit.  We go to the library at least once per week and every time we have to go check out the exhibit.  It will be on display until sometime in September.  Oh Boy!



Not only do they have these cool interactive devices, they also are having excellent lectures.  This past Tuesday, we went to a lecture about the solar system.  WOW!  The taller boy loved it!  He is going to be my science major.  The younger boy sat there and listened, but like me, half of the stuff the Astrophysicist said was wayyyyyy over his head.

There will be one lecture per week now until the exhibit is done.  I can't wait!  Some of the lectures will be about reef making, weather forecasting, etc.

Have a FAR OUT day!
Sherie

No comments:

Post a Comment