Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Easy, Healthier Chicken Parmesan

Easy, Healthier Chicken Parmesan



Ingredients:

2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
4 Chicken Breasts
Spaghetti Sauce
4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese (I said Heather, not completely healthy.  LOL!)
Bread Crumbs

Directions:

Cut Chicken into bite sized pieces. Spread Olive oil on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.  Place chicken pieces on top of oil.  Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken.  Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes.  Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on top of the chicken, sprinkle bread crumbs on cheese, then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the bread crumbs.  Bake an additional 20 minutes or until the cheese is all melted and browning.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I am featuring you this week. Congratulations! :-) Be sure to stop by and grab an "I've been featured" button from my sidebar for your blog. I hope you will be able to join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2013/08/try-new-recipe-tuesday-august-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I don't do many blog hops, that was fun! Sherie

      Delete