Monday, September 2, 2013

Baked Shrimp Poboys

(I am not a photographer!  This sandwich is goooooood!)
 
 
2 Lbs Shrimp (this is enough for my family of 5)
2 Tblsp Creole Seasoning
1/2 Cup Olive oil
1 Tblsp Honey
1 Tblsp Soy Sauce
 
Mix the Creole Seasoning, Olive oil, Honey, and Soy Sauce in a Ziploc bag.  Add Shrimp.  Coat completely and marinate for 30 minutes.  In the meantime, heat oven to 350.  After marinating, transfer shrimp and marinade to 9x13 baking dish.  Bake for 30 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
 
Broil or toast bread.  Now, fill that delicious bread with shrimp and shredded lettuce.  (In my opinion, no dressing is necessary)
 
Enjoy!
Sherie


1 comment:

  1. My husband and sons just love shrimp, so I know I'll be trying this soon! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I hope you will be able to join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2013/09/try-new-recipe-tuesday-september-10.html

    ReplyDelete